Sunday, June 10, 2007

What's in my bag!!














One's bag reflects his or her characteristic or behavior in dalily life.
This time, I will check my own bag.
Basically, my bag is not organized. It's really messed up.

Let's check the contents one by one.

First important things are textbooks. I attend two schools now, so I carry lots of them.

Glasses are also important. Without this I am not able to see the blackboard.

Writing tools and dictionally are also commodity for the class.

The one you can see on the left is flash recorder I bought last month.
I bought this for recording the ambient sound, open-air live and my own practice of Djembe&BeatBox. This machine has really sophisticated stereo microphone on the top.
Here, you can listen how clean the sound is. (Djembe sound.)
1, djembe in Shiba Park→ Click!!
2, djembe in Kamogawa lake→Click!!

And iPod!!!! With this, I can kill the time on the train.
Recent my boom is African Music. (Mamady Keita.)

Also I have some small instruments such as mouth harp and bamboo flute.
I bring them all the time in my bag so that I can jump in the Jam session anytime & anyplace.
































No comments: